What are the drawbacks of not having a performing channel manager?
- You cannot adjust in real time rates, availabilities and offers.
- Additional staff cost and lower sales capacity.
- A lot of time is required to modify data.
- High risk of errors.
- Infrequent updates will produce sales loss.
- You cannot rely upon a system that updates sales strategies in relation with fast availability changes
- You are limited to use of few portals as manual update is a hindering.
Therefore if you wish to adopt a performing channel manager test ours:
Try a free trial month